Soooo...
I hear that Atlas is going to offer a NRE Genset switcher in HO scale. It will be part of the Trainman Plus line, which features seperately applied details (not included with standard Trainman line) and an 8-pin DCC plug. Unfortunately, no DCC and I doubt there's a sound decoder specifically for this prototype.
It will be available in BNSF, CSX, NS, UP, and Pacific Harbor Line paint schemes.
For those who don't know, a Genset switcher is a very fuel-efficient locomotive. They are reasonably new locomotives (MTH also just announced the first model in O scale).
I, personally, am thinking of getting one of these. (perhaps I should wait until BNSF's new hydrogen-powered locomotive comes out to "go green" though
) Anybody else think they might buy these? (or anyone here who has ever even seen one?)
I hear that Atlas is going to offer a NRE Genset switcher in HO scale. It will be part of the Trainman Plus line, which features seperately applied details (not included with standard Trainman line) and an 8-pin DCC plug. Unfortunately, no DCC and I doubt there's a sound decoder specifically for this prototype.
It will be available in BNSF, CSX, NS, UP, and Pacific Harbor Line paint schemes.
For those who don't know, a Genset switcher is a very fuel-efficient locomotive. They are reasonably new locomotives (MTH also just announced the first model in O scale).
I, personally, am thinking of getting one of these. (perhaps I should wait until BNSF's new hydrogen-powered locomotive comes out to "go green" though
