Hi all,
I have a Stewart's Hobbies Alco 628 mint in box that i was inspecting before selling it. When the body was put on, i noticed the body wanted to pull away somewhat from the deck which at first i didn't know were 2 separate parts. The white line in the picture shows where it feels loose. Is this normal? gets glued together? I don't want to sell if it's defective.
The picture shows where it feels loose, any thoughts?

I have a Stewart's Hobbies Alco 628 mint in box that i was inspecting before selling it. When the body was put on, i noticed the body wanted to pull away somewhat from the deck which at first i didn't know were 2 separate parts. The white line in the picture shows where it feels loose. Is this normal? gets glued together? I don't want to sell if it's defective.
The picture shows where it feels loose, any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
