I was going to ask how you planned on scenicing it?
Looks good. Where is the double crossover?
Yeah, I was wondering about the grade on the loop. The new plan will give more room for buildings, mountains, etc. Put the righthand outside track in a tunnel. Will you still be able to come down from your bridges to the level of your first crossover? You will need to drop from 3 inches to that height in what appears to be 6-7 feet.
Are you using Atlas #6 turnouts? If so, let me know where you find them, I need a bunch!
That route is a bit pricey for me. I'll wait until Atlas gets their act together.
No derails means quality track work, good job! It is a far cry from your original post, so much for that CAD stuff. I built my benchwork first and then found what would fit. I gave up on plans awhile back!
