ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
This looks like another project where clear mailing labels would work well. I have some I use for windows that work really well. I have one type that are slightly tinted and really look great. Print whatever you want on them then cut and stick.
-
G
I have used clear mailing labels for projects like this. Just find the ad you want, print it on the label then cut and stick.
-
G
Here is a photo of one of my last scratch built buildings with clear plastic windows and clear labels on them. all the signs and window images are printed on mailing labels. I haven't even found a place to put it yet.
-
G
Clear mailing labels work great for this. You can print them straight out or reverse the image and print them backwards.
-
G
My Go Pro will not go thru my HO tunnels. It will almost fit but gets hit going in or coming out one.
-
G
I missed the part about using the CAB. I think a deticated power supply may be your next step.
-
G
I don't use the PECO switches or know much about your power supply but I did some research and IMO you may not have enough power to throw the track points. If the switch works without any issue when removed then either the track is binding or causing the switch to not work correctly or again may...
-
G
He did not know what a CDU was and I gave him a definition of that.
-
G
If it adds more "kick power" why is it irrelevant? Why is it in the wiring instructions?
-
G
CDU is Caspasitor Discharge Unit. Not sure but that could be your problem. You may need some research on that.
-
G
I have also used clear mail labels which are really not clear but have a defused look to them. If you want to you can print a curtain on them and then stick that to your windows. I have done that a few times.
-
G
I use the clear plastic then touch it up with sandpaper. It gives a nice look like dirty glass.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)