Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    As you can see I'm all about the rust. 😆 ( N Scale)
  2. IMG_0004_pe 2.jpg

    IMG_0004_pe 2.jpg

  3. IMG_0007_pe.jpg

    IMG_0007_pe.jpg

  4. IMG_0008_pe.jpg

    IMG_0008_pe.jpg

  5. T

    Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

    Both sides shown on this rust bucket of a boxcar ( N Scale). :cool:
  6. IMG_0004_pe.jpg

    IMG_0004_pe.jpg

  7. IMG_0015_pe.jpg

    IMG_0015_pe.jpg

  8. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    My latest N Scale weathering on a Kato Dash 9 :cool:
  9. IMG_0025_pe.jpg

    IMG_0025_pe.jpg

  10. IMG_0025_pep.jpg

    IMG_0025_pep.jpg

  11. IMG_0034_pe.jpg

    IMG_0034_pe.jpg

  12. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    Getting down with the rust. :cool:
  13. T

    Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

    Wanted to do this on one of my tank cars for quite some time now. :)
  14. T

    A Little Painting, A little Weathering

    Before I got heavy in to weathering I used to do a little painting for myself. There were locomotives that I really wanted to have and most were just fantasies but I still had to have a few so I did my own such as the EJ&E units pictured here, they never existed but in my world now they do. :)...
  15. T

    Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

    I think I might have mentioned something when I first started posting here recently. The easiest and really good looking weathering job is with a wash of either of two oil artists tube type paints , just a small amount pressed in a small bottle like the kind you would buy your normal modeling...
  16. T

    Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

    I just had to do one of these, needed another option than regular freight rolling stock. :)
  17. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    Always loved the KCS grey ghosts, I live in a KCS town and used to see them all the time, wish they let em be, here's two in my N Scale collection. :cool:
  18. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    This particular brand and color didn't need any thinning, in fact it was just a bit too thin but maybe it's supposed to be since people might not use it for airbrushing. As for the PSI I generally run around 22- 25 PSI but with all my airbrushing I always use a small test piece of posterboard to...
  19. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    The handrails were done with Burnt Umber artist oil paint, the rest was airbrushed with AK Rust Streaks paint. :-)
  20. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    Another one of my rust buckets :-)




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top