Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. bjdukert

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Rex I just hope it is a good game and not a blow out. Best to all on sick call and those recovering Duke
  2. bjdukert

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Afternoon all I have been in the Coffee Shop a couple times way back when,but then I am more of a lurker because I usually don’t say much. Do I Jeff?? Anyway this is for Rex. I think there could be a good game this New Years if Michigan State keeps its attitude right and as for...
  3. bjdukert

    Welcome to Coffee Shop 17

    Tony Tell them you feel the two wheel flu coming on and have to leave. It hasn’t worked for me yet but there is hope that maybe it will for you. :D;) Duke
  4. bjdukert

    Roundhouse 2 Truck Shay

    I have had that kit for quite a while now but haven’t tried to put it together. I did find this book with tips in it that could possibly help you out some. It is “The MDC Shay Handbook” by Jeff Johnston published by Oso Publishing Company ,second printing 1998. Looks like you have done a...
  5. bjdukert

    Bachmann Berkshires

    P&W This is the left side. This is on the right side Here is a look at the drivers I have a few more if you would like them and hope this has helped you out some. Talk to you later Duke
  6. bjdukert

    Bachmann Berkshires

    Sure,why not. :) I know what it is to do that too. :D P&W Would these help you at all. Talk to you later Duke
  7. bjdukert

    Bachmann Berkshires

    Bob The Pere Marquette Berk is the 1225 and it is at Owosso,Mi unless they intend to move it and the 765 will be there along with the 4449 in July for the trainfest. Here is a link http://www.trainfestival2009.com/ Duke
  8. bjdukert

    i have a question about my basement/cellar

    Mikey The soldering gun I have has a knife blade that I used to cut the panels to size as well as the holes for the outlets for the lights. Also I did use 4X8 sheets of 1/2" foam around the heat duct. Glad I could be of some help and hope things work out for you. Talk to you later Duke
  9. bjdukert

    i have a question about my basement/cellar

    JustMe I found some Styrofoam panels at Home Depot that are about 4ft long and 14 1/2in wide and put them up on the floor joist of my basement. I ran a screw in at each end up into the joist to hold it in place and my thought for doing it this way is it is easier to take a panel down. I also...
  10. bjdukert

    Members List

    Saw this thread and I would like to say that I am one of the lurkers as I am not one to have a lot to say as you can see from my post count. I do know some of the people that post here from the other side of the street and my count isn't very high over there either. I look into the Coffee Shop...
  11. bjdukert

    Veteran's Roll Call: All that served or serving our countries

    Rex Da Nang was one big base wasn't it, with all branches of service there Duke
  12. bjdukert

    Veteran's Roll Call: All that served or serving our countries

    U.S.A.F. 12/66-12/70 Viet Nam 8/67-8/68 Da Nang
  13. bjdukert

    Do you remember 9/11?

    I was a parts driver for the car dealership I work for and as I was getting my truck loaded I heard it on the radio and it wasn't until I got home that evening that I saw the planes. As Rex said,I will never forget or forgive as well. Duke
  14. bjdukert

    Shed

    Jim I am only a lurker here most of the time,but I would disagree about the window trim as it gives the shed a well used look. Duke
  15. bjdukert

    gday from australia

    Hi Ya OzJim Good to see you again and on this side of the tracks. I do lurk here and in the Diner on the other side but don't post much. Looks like you have gotten quite a bit done since you switched back to the American type of railroading. That's about it Talk to you later Duke
  16. bjdukert

    Online Model Railroad Show

    Modelrailroader has the Dream-Plan-Build series of DVD's that show the different layouts as well as the How To's and your plan would be interesting as it would be from a different view point. I would like to see more of the How To's and go with more detail into it than the other series does.
  17. bjdukert

    Coffee Shop Part VIII

    To those of you here in the CS that are trying to stop smoking. It is good to hear that you are, as I had a very good friend pass away from ephysema two years ago Nov. at the age of 68. Please keep up the good work. Talk to you later Duke
  18. bjdukert

    layout room lighting

    Ok all,here is another question about fluorescent lights. I have the natural sunlight 40watt,4' tubes from HD, so would they give the same amount of UV and how long are you talking about before the UV affects anything?? Oh,I do slip in from across the tracks and it is more relaxed on this...
  19. bjdukert

    Coffee Shop Part VIII

    Thanks Ray Yup,been lurking for quite awhile and I do know a few on here from the other side of the tracks. I'm not a big poster,just tend to sit back and listen as Steve can probably tell you. Talk to you later Duke Looks like I'm buying this round,so belly up everyone.
  20. bjdukert

    Coffee Shop Part VIII

    Ken Very sorry to hear about Vicky's father. Duke




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top