Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Been A While--Heres What Im working On

    angry bear ;)
  2. S

    Been A While--Heres What Im working On

    some more progress while I wait for my trees, gotta build a waterfall this weekend
  3. S

    Been A While--Heres What Im working On

    gotta wait a month for 100 or so trees to come in. Blah
  4. S

    Been A While--Heres What Im working On

    thanks Mike
  5. S

    Been A While--Heres What Im working On

    the top of the higher mountain will eventually be a working gondola and ski run with a lodge The golf course will have a clubhouse with restaurant and a path leading to a water fall the power transformers are just loosely there so crooked, until I wire em up
  6. S

    Been A While--Heres What Im working On

    havent been on here for a while. Building an 18 hole golf course on my layout. Theres tracks but trains dont run, I care 99% about building scenery and 1% about the trains I figure it will be April until I reach a point where I am somewhat satisfied with the layout, been at it for 3 years now.
  7. S

    Working on Layout Again

    thanks everyone the biggest benefit I get from the layout is it is so relaxing. When Im in the basement working on it, everything just seems right with my world
  8. S

    Working on Layout Again

    :)
  9. S

    Working on Layout Again

    couple more feel free to be critical,..I am in the learning phase
  10. S

    Working on Layout Again

    didnt touch it from April to November,...back on it now,....my first layout ever,.....heres some pics from progress (slow progress :p )
  11. S

    Took The Summer Off

    didnt even look at the train set from April to a few days ago. Back at it hard now that the snow is flying. Looking forward to picking up some good ideas from here
  12. S

    Go Easy On Me

    awesome thanks :) I have a feeling I'll end up painting the mountain multiple times. I just cant quite figure out a proper color scheme
  13. S

    Go Easy On Me

    thanks that makes me feel fantastic :D
  14. S

    This might interest you..

    Just looked at this for the first time. Absolutely stunning work. wowowow
  15. S

    Go Easy On Me

    Its a Woodland Scenics rock wall, if you want I can dig out the model number
  16. S

    Go Easy On Me

    well I dont smell too rosy at the best of times so I guess it all works out in the end
  17. S

    Go Easy On Me

    oh must give credit to girlfriend for working on it with me or I will suffer the consequences :rolleyes:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top