Been A While--Heres What Im working On

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


havent been on here for a while. Building an 18 hole golf course on my layout. Theres tracks but trains dont run, I care 99% about building scenery and 1% about the trains

I figure it will be April until I reach a point where I am somewhat satisfied with the layout, been at it for 3 years now.


jtKozwu.jpg


C0sCdM2.jpg


YrXehSf.jpg
 


the top of the higher mountain will eventually be a working gondola and ski run with a lodge
The golf course will have a clubhouse with restaurant and a path leading to a water fall

the power transformers are just loosely there so crooked, until I wire em up
 
Need to cover those tracks with lots of overgrowth. An abandoned railroad. Their tracks look something like those.:p
 
Dramatic mountains-how about a cable car to the top? Oh, and a club house for the members(along with a siding, for their private varnish).
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top