Working on Layout Again

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


didnt touch it from April to November,...back on it now,....my first layout ever,.....heres some pics from progress (slow progress :p )

20151209_195657_resized.jpg20151209_195909_resized.jpg
 


Looks like you're off to a good start. Excellent scenery. Know what it is like not to have time to work on the layout. We started home renovations in late May and didn't finish (for now) until October. No time for trains.
 
Those rock faces are top notch! Exactly like what I'm going to 'try' to have on my layout. I'm thinking my skills are so bad I may use real rock! I also like the 'standing stones' left over from the glaciers found alone around the countryside and will be 'hiding' a few in the scenery.
 
I do the same , summer is for other things although i will visit the layout and it is always on my mind for planning ahead, but winter months its full speed ahead.
Your layout has some nice character.
 
thanks everyone
the biggest benefit I get from the layout is it is so relaxing. When Im in the basement working on it, everything just seems right with my world
 
Ya and it also prevents cabin fever. Man I'd go nuts if I didn't have a model railroad to work on!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top