Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. L

    HO F unit broken steps…anyone have a trick for making and installing them…

    HO scale F unit broken steps…anyone have replaced them..I would like to make them myself…
  2. L

    Broadway Limited Macro

    Hi Ken: The programming track won't work because the macro stops automatically when power is interrupted. Using the exit button after programming is new to me, let me know the details on using the exit because I may be missing something. Steve
  3. L

    Broadway Limited Macro

    stopping According to the BWL manual, I have stopped the recording. To stop you press the F27 button and the rear light flashes to indicate the recording is stopped. I have repeated this process many times after clearing everything from the loco and controller and it still doesn't work. This...
  4. L

    Broadway Limited Macro

    New to this forum. Long time model railroader. I am a Lehigh Valley fan and lone-wolf modeler. Question: BWL HO 4-8-4 DCC with Paragon 2 sound factory installed. I have downloaded and read everything I can find on how to use the macro. Only the 4-8-4 on the track, using...
  5. L

    C420 MRC/Lima noise

    C420 Hi Mike: I completely disassembled, cleaned, checked, and re-assembled the unit and the noise is still there. Since my post I've re-checked and the dummy does not have the issue. All the running gear is out of the dummy. The powered unit now only makes the noise while going up a...
  6. L

    C420 MRC/Lima noise

    and The units are HO scale.....Steve
  7. L

    C420 MRC/Lima noise

    First post in this forum, hello to all. I have two 15-20 year old MRC/Lima c420s and both have developed a "thumping" noise. The first unit ends up having broken spur gears and has been converted to a dummy. It still has some of the noise. I purchased another used unit and it came with the...
  8. L

    Athearn Genesis SD70ACes?

    New member Hello: Wanted to say hi and get started in the locomotives forum sites. At the present time I'm interested in discussing Athearn "customer service ??".




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top