Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    layout modeling

    Free Lance. 19400s to 50s. Name of the RR is he PDS&S. (Pieter, Denise Stegman and Sons). Warm climate. Small town to large city.
  2. P

    some pictures from my Dioramas

    You are a true modeller. My hat is off to you sir.
  3. P

    Hand laying Track

    Hi all Looking at the cost of turnouts and track lately, I have decided to go back to hand laying my track. I have not done this in over 16 years, so needless to say, my fixtures and track laying tools are pretty well shot and or missing. I have been looking at Fast Track fixtures bit they ask...
  4. P

    Weekly Photo Fun 3-4-11/3-10-11

    Excellent work
  5. P

    Some new photos of my HO scale military base

    Nicely done. I like the way your backdrop creates the illusion of being far out in the desert.
  6. P

    NNRHS: The No Name Railway Historical Society

    What a great idea! A train grave yard. Old rolling stock and locomotives getting processed for scrap and smelting. Love the idea.
  7. P

    The PDS&S Maintenance and Repair Railroad.

    Yes this is HO. Is there any other scale? The table cloths and tables came from an old Dyna Model kit. The cafe is scratch but copied from that kit. The hotel, station, saloon, and stable are all scratch built. The rest are kits or kit bashed. I am kind of fussy about realism. Am very true to...
  8. P

    The PDS&S Maintenance and Repair Railroad.

    Thank you all for your very kind response. These were part of a railroad I took down 15 years ago. These two modules are all that are left. The theme was a maintenance service railroad. It serviced cars and track for many other companies. I am thinking along the same lines again.
  9. P

    The PDS&S Maintenance and Repair Railroad.

    Thanks guys
  10. P

    The PDS&S Maintenance and Repair Railroad.

    As I have stated before, I have just started my railroad up again. It has been 15 years and as you can see there is not much left and needs a lot of repair. I have posted the link to my Photo Bucket. So enjoy or puke which ever your preference. http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt159/psteg55/
  11. P

    Hello

    For some reason the photos did not attach properly. I will be back later to try again. Sorry .
  12. P

    Hello

    More pics. Here are a few more pictures The engine house is an old FSM kit that I bought for $15.00 at a train show 20 years ago. It was complete. I have a few more FSM kits that are complete but still in the box. The turntable bridge as well as the pit is scratch built. Most of the...
  13. P

    Hello

    Thank you all Thank you all As I have said before I started a couple of months ago after a 15 year lay-off. And needless to say there is not much of my railroad left. But here are a few pictures of what is left.
  14. P

    Hello

    Hi everyone, I am a new member from Warren, Mich. I have just re-started my HO railroad after a 15 year hiatus. I scratch build about 90% of all my structures and kit bash the rest. I look forward to to meeting and talking with everyone and hopefully I can help out as well as being helped.:)...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top