NNRHS: The No Name Railway Historical Society

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


weekendrailroader

Guy with the Green Hat
Hi all.
Well, it's been a little while since my layout last appeared here. And yes, it is VERY different. The logging theme idea has come and gone, and I've gone back to what I knew I should have done all along: a museum theme. I'm not one who likes doing a whole bunch of switching. I just what to see my two trains run with a whole bunch a static equipment in the background. I've finally made some progress on the scenery, so here's some photos. :)

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25271&stc=1&d=1299553103
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25272&stc=1&d=1299553103
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25273&stc=1&d=1299553103
 


I love that scrap yard, brings a tear to the eye to see some of that old iron sitting there.
I did notice the bench, let's see them steal that one!
 
I've been working on building it the way it looks currently probably since October or November.

And as for the scrapyard: Why, that's the museum's "back forty". That's where they (and I) get parts from.:D
 
What a great idea! A train grave yard. Old rolling stock and locomotives getting processed for scrap and smelting. Love the idea.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top