ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
L
You might look around you sould be able to find just the cab that you need. I will look and see if I can find any info. I think klasco might have what you are looking for.
-
-
-
L
That is a shame because if people com ing in to this hobby meet him first they might think we are all like that and not want any part of it. He is giving it a bad name.
-
L
Ya I like it over here It is really nice. I am not going to worry about it in more I am going to move on to better things.
-
L
Well I would like to hear his side to as to why he banned me from the fourm.
-
L
I am telling you the whole story I have never even talked to river run before untill I asked him about the two sw9s. I asked if they where dcc or dcc ready. He told me he did not know. Then I asked if I could see some pic of them. And thats when I got kicked off the site. I had bought a nother...
-
L
This is very true. You are right it is no big deal I just whanted every one to know what he is like.
-
L
Ya I was a member of this fourm untill River run banned me because I asked him to send me some pic of the sw9s he had for sell. I dont under stand why I got banned. But thats ok it is his loss I was going to buy his sw9s. So that is the truth about how that site is. And I will be letting every...
-
L
How much you going to ask for the mill I might be interested thanks
-
L
I think it looks good just how it is
-
L
I think it looks better when you do it that way any way
-
L
No it will not work that way. You have to put sound in your locomotives
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)