building kits

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


hoboblues75

Model Rail Rider
I am building Reed's Bookstore from DPM. I noticed that they don't provide a base. Is there a pre-made styrene something or other that I can glue it to when I am finished that will look like a sidewalk? Ideas for how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.
 
Yeah, those types of kits are pretty bare bones, you have to provide your own base and/or side walks from Styrene, like Evergreen's.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everyone... looks like I am off to the hobby store. They could at least provide some decals. Sheesh.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top