Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Thing I’ve never seen in a model train layout…

    for anyone lucky enough (or unlucky enough) to live near Hamburg they have a very large - billed as the world largest - model railway. Last time we went they had started building an airport and were planning on having flying planes!
  2. C

    The final possibility

    Hi Gents - thanks for the replies - and sorry for my very late one. It's been one of THOSE months! The bottom right board is not really a "plan" just an impression of what I want to achieve with trains going in and out of mountains ect - so final slopes will be under 3% Appreciate the...
  3. C

    Arnold part number differences

    Thanks for the reply - I only find the 1420 numbers on ebay but they are quite common - including some new (I should say that is ebay germany where I live) - but there is a big price difference.
  4. C

    The final possibility

    After playing around with anyrail for longer than my son's patience would bear I can up with this. It's a strange shape attic room - hence the strange board shape - should be viewed from the top and sides. N Gauge - planned out using Arnold. Any thoughts here regarding which track to use...
  5. C

    Arnold part number differences

    Hi all, I have noticed that Arnold have two sets of product code for what appear to be the same products. eg - 8007 and 1420 - are both 222mm (R2) 45 degrees. I know that Hornby re-launched the track a few years ago and therefore am guessing they are the same, just given new - hornby -...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top