chrisskidmore
New Member
Hi all,
I have noticed that Arnold have two sets of product code for what appear to be the same products.
eg - 8007 and 1420 - are both 222mm (R2) 45 degrees.
I know that Hornby re-launched the track a few years ago and therefore am guessing they are the same, just given new - hornby - numbers.
Can anyone confirm that please? - are the actually the same & fully compatible?
Many thanks
Chris
I have noticed that Arnold have two sets of product code for what appear to be the same products.
eg - 8007 and 1420 - are both 222mm (R2) 45 degrees.
I know that Hornby re-launched the track a few years ago and therefore am guessing they are the same, just given new - hornby - numbers.
Can anyone confirm that please? - are the actually the same & fully compatible?
Many thanks
Chris
