Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    I wished I lived closer to durango so I could roll down there to the real prototype to take measurements.....but 8 hours one way is to long for me lol
  2. K-27 Driver

    4-4-0 vid

    DCC is so much better then DC! Sounds and smoke add so much realism to the modeling railroad world! :o
  3. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    Well the time has come again for some more bashing! I will be bashing my K-27 into a K-28, number 473. Im not looking to do a perfect model of the prototype, but she will be close! I already have the drivers apart and almost ready to bash them into shape! I got a couple questions tho...
  4. K-27 Driver

    How did you decide on your Road/Theme?

    D&RGW for me as I love the narrow mindedness of narrow gauge! :D
  5. K-27 Driver

    4-4-0 vid

    Very nice vid! she looks n sounds great!
  6. K-27 Driver

    My Very First G Scale!

    I've heard some good things about their track! I gotta 'so called' friend thats trying to build a display trailer for shows, and hes trying to get Aristocraft to sponsor the track....
  7. K-27 Driver

    Weekly Photo Fun, 1/7/11 thru 1/13/11

    heres some pics of my G scale K
  8. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    lol thanks Kevin, that was kinda the idea! ;) I modeled most of my K after the K-28 #473 and heres a video of D&RGW #346 running today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKCnJcfmSQc
  9. K-27 Driver

    Your pipe loads are too neat!

    Piping comes in all shapes and sizes...and my guess is that they are ordered in different lengths, per the customer. I also would agree that no loads should be 'truly neat' unless you are hauling shipping containers and or presized lumber (2x4s).....just my .02
  10. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    And heres some pics from today.
  11. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    heres some vids! :D hope you enjoy and leave a comment or 2 ;) 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8sdQg1_tA 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSo_w7arAFI 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mas4BBhLX9s 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrb-8gLME0 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyQKeQs-Q3g 6...
  12. K-27 Driver

    Under Construction - Birmingham UK

    +1! I cant believe the detail in this build! :eek: keep up the great work! Anymore progress on this piece?
  13. K-27 Driver

    My Very First G Scale!

    I think your gonna love the over size and of G scale...but you'll cry when you spending money on track....lol
  14. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    Thanks Fireman! couple more pics.
  15. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    Well I started with my first car....and as it sits now shes about half done....I started with a nice tall glass of ice tea and then worked my way to the trucks. I then moved my way up....please remember these are beginning stages. all feedback welcomed! good or bad.
  16. K-27 Driver

    Bridge Project update 4

    wow thats a great layout George! keep up the great work!
  17. K-27 Driver

    Video of my NYC Niagara

    holy jumpin up and down! Thats huge! lol.......ok headin to look for it now!
  18. K-27 Driver

    Kit bashin my G scale K-27....pics inside

    Thanks Tooter! I was thinkin the samething after I saw it on my computer! I work on and run real steamers (3 truck shay #12 and #346) at our museum and it bugs the hell out of me when I look at a model and its not close to the real deal! I also have a set of AMS passenger cars that I will start...
  19. K-27 Driver

    Video of my NYC Niagara

    Great vid!!! how big is your layout?
  20. K-27 Driver

    My Very First G Scale!

    Nice! Once you go G, you never go back!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top