4-4-0 vid

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


skypup

New Member
I hope this is allowed. I just recently got a Bachmann 4-4-0 Maryland and Pennsylvania loco and tender with DCC and sound. I also got an NCE cab. It is a great runner with great sound, I think. I can't get over the great control of speed at the low end. I couldn't find a video of this before I bought it so I thought I would share in case anyone has been wondering about this particular loco. I said 4-6-0 but it is a 4-4-0.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJzJ4xnXHAs
 
That looks like a really nice loco. You can turn the bell off though, right?
 
YES and more

Yes, of course. The bell is on or off. There's a steam whistle that stays on for as
long as you hold it, squeaky brakes when you're stopping etc. They did a great job. I'm impressed.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top