Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. TheWaysideRailroader

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Good Saturday everyone. I am currently sitting at a table at my local gaming store, waiting for my tt-wargaming friend to show up. (So we can plan for his painting and priming part for my project with Lionel Super O track) Purdue football on tap for the tv this afternoon at Illinois.
  2. TheWaysideRailroader

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    I love The Beatles too! After hearing Ringo Starr narrate Thomas & Friends, then finding out he was the drummer, I started listening to the Fab Four as well as Ringo's solo works. (If I could, I'd learn to play the drums inspired by Ringo!)
  3. TheWaysideRailroader

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Sure does to me! You should see how disorganized under my setup in the garage is!
  4. TheWaysideRailroader

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Will be meeting with my TT-wargaming friend this Saturday, will see what we both can do for my project involving Lionel Super O track then.
  5. TheWaysideRailroader

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Morning, all. Happy October. Just enjoying my day off. Spending the morning watching a softball game. An adult day center for folks with physical/intellectual disabilities are playing in it.
  6. TheWaysideRailroader

    Running Bear's September 2026 Coffee Shop

    My friend plays Warhammer 40k (As well as BloodBowl)
  7. TheWaysideRailroader

    Running Bear's September 2026 Coffee Shop

    Hi, there. So, today, I purchased a Lionel Super O track bumper on eBay. (Specifically, the Lionel 260, the later version that fits Super O) I am planning on doing a little something with my friends, including a guy in a tabletop game that'll prime and paint my scenery. It will involve using...
  8. TheWaysideRailroader

    Lurker now introducing myself.

    I had joined the forum a long time ago, but forgot about it until now. So, I'm Jacob, I'm 32, I run 3-rail O Gauge model trains! Lionel, MTH, Atlas, Williams, Menards (A good mix of post-war, MPC and modern) My favorite railroad is the Canadian National Railway (Even though I live in Georgia)...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top