Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    Tonight: Some clouds. Low 13F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Tomorrow: Partly to mostly cloudy. High 29F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Tomorrow night: Mainly cloudy. Low 19F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday: Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day...
  2. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    The wife, kids and I just got back from walmart a little bit ago just to stock up on stuff for next year like bows paper and such. I wouldn't want to be those people standing in line with a return.There had to be at least a hundred. I've been having a good day so far. I got a couple woodland...
  3. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    merry late christmas to everybody! I hauled it in this xmas. I got a gp38-2 in csx dark phase colors, I got a new air rifle, a beeman sportser it 177 cal.( varmint hunting during the fall). I also got a new watch that will remeber 25 names and phone numbers. It is too slick! I really am having...
  4. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    I've been researching logging machinery online, and there is a ton of things online that I can build. I'm also researching other things on this site for ideas. Where's everybody's layouts at in the construction process? I have a loop of track, a 4X8 sheet of plywood and a few switches and other...
  5. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    Hey all! just waanted to wish everyone a happy christmas and new year! Hey Karl I can fire up my old case and go wherever I want. And mine has a heater and an FM radio. There are some benefits to being a poor old farmer's son. I just have to keep it plugged in whenever I stop or I will never get...
  6. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    Actually, I've decided I am going to quit smoking and I am going to buy myself one when I quit. lol I figure those little things are highly addictable. lol
  7. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    I think I have done something really stupid. I allowed my wife to buy my son a razor pocket rocket. It's a small electric road bike. I've decided to put a radio control kill switch on it. We have a HUGE parking lot next to us. It's an old church that has been up for sale for at least 5 years...
  8. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    Today: Snow flurries this morning will give way to mostly cloudy skies during the day. High 28F. Winds light and variable. Tonight: Snow showers early will become steadier snow overnight. Low 21F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snowfall around one inch. Tomorrow: Freezing rain...
  9. O

    Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

    Woohoo! now that is 25 times this post has hit 100?? I'm going to be here for a while yet. So, who is hoping something under the tree is RR related?? I know I am at least getting at least one. Yes I am a snoop. lol
  10. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's colder here now! It's like 6 degrees outside. I still like it better than either having my house blown away by a big wash of water, or having my state slide off the edge of the continent. I figure Ohio is out of harms way most of the time and I don't have to learn how to surf or build my...
  11. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's 27 here too, with all the signs of getting colder and snowing more. The weather man is saying that will keep all of all of our snow for a white xmas, which means we are going to have rain instead of snow for the rest of the season. lol Well, I'm getting maybe one or two things for xmas...
  12. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's 27 degrees here right now with a total snowpack of about 8 to 10 inches total. THis one last night left about 4 fresh inches. Well, I'm about to hang up the railroad for right now. We are gettting ready to mud and tape the drywall and I don't want to get any of it in my switches. Mine...
  13. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Corey, you're not the only one getting some of the more white stuff. We are supposed to be picking up more tonight. Just only 1 to 3 inches. It's on top of a bunch of icepack below it though so it may be interesting tomorrow morning as it hits starting a 4 right before rush hour starts. One of...
  14. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's 18 degrees here too, with a breeze of 15-29 mph witch is making the wind chill below zero. I wanted to go over to the hobby shop today, but at the rate this cold is going, I'm not even sure if my truck will start or not. After checking my weather instruments(a window and a thermometer) I...
  15. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Our :rolleyes:low is supposed 7 degrees. Not even in double digit cold....
  16. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I think the best sign I ever saw was "unattended children will be given 2 shots of espresso and a puppy.
  17. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Employers don't give a crap when they can make money. The are already home sitting in their nice warm houses drinking martinis.
  18. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I remember when my 9 yo was born. it was april 18th, 2001. Nice clear day the day before with a high of 60, and the day we brought him home it was 28 with 2 inches of snow. A brand new thunderbird isn't worth crap in those conditions. lol
  19. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Yeah, it's 36 here with snow coming tonight and tomorrow night. It's so warm here that I had to put my short sleeve shirts back out of the summer totes. :D
  20. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Corey dude, you really ought to think about adoption. Since I was adopted, my parents made sure I knew I was loved and I was special. My sister was also adopted, and you want to talk about self centered. lol We were both spoiled by our parents, and we were loved beyond measure. I would never...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top