ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
D
Hi guys,
Thaks a lot for the help. I tried to apply the techniques you described.
The result is not awesome but I think it is acceptable for the first try :)
Here are the pics:
1) The railroad before painting
2) Used wash technique for the old wood effect of the ties
3) The final view of...
-
D
Most of them are "ready models". I want to built the model myself by glueing the parts and painting it afterwards.
-
D
Thank you for the both models of Revell. Are there any other company producing static plastic train models other then Revell?
-
D
Hi guys,
I'm new at building plastic models. I have build some models of Revell till now. At least I build the BR01 and BR02 Express Locomotive of Revell. I have fun building train models. but I can't find any other than the BR's of Revell. Could anybody recommend me any other plastic static...
-
D
Hi guys,
I'm new at model building. I have build some plastic models of Revell till now.
Actually I'm building the Express Locomotive BR01 of Revell.
The kit has a piece of railroad.
The question is, how can I paint it realistic (like this):
What I want is:
1) The top of the iron...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)