Hi guys,
I'm new at model building. I have build some plastic models of Revell till now.
Actually I'm building the Express Locomotive BR01 of Revell.
The kit has a piece of railroad.
The question is, how can I paint it realistic (like this):
What I want is:
1) The top of the iron bars look shiny.
2) The sides of the bars look rusty.
3) The horizontal ties look like old wood.
I think Nr1 is not a problem with a metallic paint.
But how can I paint the rusty sides of the iron bars and the old wood.
Will the rust paint of Testors help me?
If yes, how should I use the rust paint for a realistic rusty outlook?
Thanks a lot for the guys, who will help with these questions
I'm new at model building. I have build some plastic models of Revell till now.
Actually I'm building the Express Locomotive BR01 of Revell.
The kit has a piece of railroad.
The question is, how can I paint it realistic (like this):
What I want is:
1) The top of the iron bars look shiny.
2) The sides of the bars look rusty.
3) The horizontal ties look like old wood.
I think Nr1 is not a problem with a metallic paint.
But how can I paint the rusty sides of the iron bars and the old wood.
Will the rust paint of Testors help me?
If yes, how should I use the rust paint for a realistic rusty outlook?
Thanks a lot for the guys, who will help with these questions
