Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Mornin All, Chris, your cold front is my heat wave.:p:D We're at 29 degrees this morning. Thank goodness it warmed up some, so it could snow AGAIN. The "railroad" has annexed the property belonging to the race track through E/D thus doubling the size of the layout. Must have more track...
  2. furyus

    Let's see your towns and cities

    Hey All, WVMM- Great topic. It provides inspiration for all of us. I get so many ideas from the offerings. I just wish my talent was on par with my imagination. Trent- Love the night shots. I was so taken by the photography that I didn't notice the coal operation. Gary- Your scenes are...
  3. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Been there done that. We got to tallahassee the end of April 1994 and saw our first hurrycane:rolleyes: that summer. We took a picnic lunch to the coast in Apalachee Bay to watch. Turns out it was a cat1. Not too impresive but, the wind surfers were fun to watch. Don't believe I'd watch anything...
  4. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Mornin All, 4 degrees this morning and getting ready for another snow dump on Friday. Chris- I'd like to see some rain. It would wash all the salt and dirt of the roads. This is the first day in the last week and a half I don't have to go to my parents. My mom sprained a knee and has been...
  5. furyus

    Weekly Photo Fun 29 Jan - 04 Feb 2010

    Mornin All, Here's my first attempt at scratch building. It's 1/2 of the Jakado Lumber and Coal Co. I'm still working on the coal bunker.
  6. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Mornin' All, Woke up to 8 degrees this morning. Thats double yesterday. I may look for the shorts and t-shirt maybe fire up the minibike.:D Jim, Thanks for the welcome and yes I've still got the tab. So everyone eat up and Flo, keep the hot and black coming. Chris, We're still in the...
  7. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Mornin' All, Well it's twice as warmhere today as it was yesterday: 4 degrees. I keep telling myself spring is just around the corner.( I'm a big liar.):rolleyes: John
  8. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Chris- And to think I gave up all that for this.:confused::eek:
  9. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Mornin' All, It's a balmy 2 degrees this morning. At least it's not snowing again. Heard we will set a new record for the longest period of time having 5"+ of snow on the ground.:eek: It could be worse.
  10. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Chris, Glad to hear you lean towards blue & orange. I was a fan also when Steve was there. We spent 8 years in Tallahassee made some good friends and had some great times. Moved back to Iowa to start a family close to the grandparents. Still miss the life style. It took me a long time to...
  11. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    Chris,Thanks for the welcome. I would think with someone else buying you could eat a little more. And what's up with the UN-sweet tea? You can't be a real Floridian. Probbly a Seminole fan too.:D:D:D I'll tell you what kind of idiot you're dealing with here. I moved from Iowa to Florida and then...
  12. furyus

    Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

    We got about 6 inches of "partly cloudy" yesterday along with 30-40 MPH winds. Made for great driving. :rolleyes: It's been a long winter but it gives me more time with the MRR. John
  13. furyus

    Weekly Photo Fun 1-22/1-28

    Thanks JW. I guess I like the ol' school graffiti. The new stuff is cool but way beyond my art level.
  14. furyus

    Weekly Photo Fun 1-22/1-28

    Here's my first shot. Just getting started. John




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top