Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    My first run at this.

    I'll try doing the drawing again. the little notes relate to Atlas track part numbers that the layout software use.
  2. P

    My first run at this.

    I'm at the point to start laying track but want get the wiring sorted first. Since this is my first layout I'm starting small with shelf switching layout. I have three turn outs in it and need help figuring out the dcc wiring. Attached is a image of my plans. Thanks for any help. Sent from...
  3. P

    My first wood Kit Structure, Water Tower

    Yea the sag is not on purpose. It's card stock supporting the galvanized roof. But it does add to the character. I did allot of reading and watching videos on weathering. I think the water color technique I first came across in model railroad hobbyest. Practiced on the roofs of a couple of box...
  4. P

    My rock face, one of

    Very cool Sent from Pete's Pad using Tapatalk
  5. P

    My first wood Kit Structure, Water Tower

    Thanks... Sent from Pete's Pad using Tapatalk
  6. P

    My first wood Kit Structure, Water Tower

    I'm thinking of embedding the back into a little hill and the building a small coaling section next to it. And thanks for the kudos. Sent from Pete's Pad using Tapatalk
  7. P

    My first wood Kit Structure, Water Tower

    Thanks Black Davey
  8. P

    My first wood Kit Structure, Water Tower

    Here are some pics of my water tower I just finished. I stained the wood by first applying a tea stain to increase the amount of tannin in the wood and let dry. prior to this I had made up a wood aging stain by cutting up steel wool and let it ferment in vinegar for a week. This i brushed this...
  9. P

    New Member from Mississippi - Englishman not a native.

    Brandon's not to far from me. Thanks for the tip Sent from Pete's Pad using Tapatalk
  10. P

    New Member from Mississippi - Englishman not a native.

    No I didn't I'm a recent transplant to mississippi myself. But I have been trying to locate others here interested in model rail. Sent from Pete's Pad using Tapatalk
  11. P

    New Member from Mississippi - Englishman not a native.

    So where abouts in Mississippi are you? I'm located in Forest. Sent from Pete's Pad using Tapatalk
  12. P

    Glue and Glue Applicators - What do you use?

    I ordered them so we will see.
  13. P

    Glue and Glue Applicators - What do you use?

    I did a search on Amazon for micro brushes and came across these: http://www.amazon.com/Eyelash-Extension-Lint-Free-Microbrush/dp/B00697Y8LK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1392994777&sr=8-2&keywords=Micro+brushes Wonder if they are similar ? Sent from Pete's Pad using Tapatalk




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top