ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
thanks Jerome, you nailed it. appreciate all the great info. :)
G
-
B
Jerome, This thread is great and have enjoyed reading thru it, Great work. Wanted to ask you, What tool do you use when removing the exhaust fans from top of loco and how did you do it? Also when you put in the brass grab irons, that go up side of engine. What do you do with the plastic...
-
B
I wanted to thank everyone for there help, I now have a well working Diesel. I think the problem was poor current in the trucks. thanks Ian
G
-
B
it stops at random places and its just this loco, my others do fine. It responds to commands fine also, just stops and restarts ?
Thanks G
-
B
ive installed a digitrax SDH164D decoder , by hard wiring into a older athearn deisel engine , it programmed fine but it stops 1-2 sec. when going on track layout and then starts up agian, how do i fix that? any help be great, Thanks G
-
B
Karl, I like what you did by using the 4 point plug. I hate all the wires attached to motor and shell from the dcc chips. Can you use any 4 point plug or does it need to have certain spec. ? plz keep in mind im not total savvy in elecronics/electrical:)
thanks G
-
B
thats good to hear, i had not gotten to see one in action yet, tyvm
G
-
B
I was wondering if anyone knows how well the bachmann DCC on board RS-3 performces? how does it do at slow speeds and its pulling power?
Thanks G:rolleyes:
-
B
nice looking engine, where did you get the brass doors to the cab?
-
B
I was wondering what tape to use for adding stripping, like 1 long stripe down loco side, or like multi tiger stripes. I have used the blue painters tape and like you said, it is tooo Sticky:(. the polly and scalecoat, are those a spray that just removes all the paint from the loco? Thanks for...
-
B
I wanted to say how much ive enjoyed reading the forum and all the expertise and helpfulness this forum has. I am new to forum but have been into HO for several years and all the talk of adding details to Locos has inspired me.:) I have a die-cast metal switcher, believe it to be made by Cary...
-
B
I was wondering what type of tape you all use to tape locomotives before you start painting them. Also what do you use to strip all the paint off a loco? thanks
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)