ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
I had the same problem with my sons Xbox. I have to say he was very patient.
-
M
Jeff
Have you thought about downloading a free program called JMRI to program your decoders? I have found using JMRI makes programming easier, I also have a NCE Powercab and Tsunami decoders. You'll need to purchase a NCE USB interface though.
You can do a quick internet search to find out...
-
M
Cuxhaven
May I suggest looking into using 3d printers instead of injection molds? I'm no expert on this subject but it would seem that costs would be cheaper per unit on a small run.
Mike
-
M
Good to know. Thanks for sharing!
-
M
How about a CNR Streamlined U-4-a?
-
M
Wow look at the price of this
Look at the price being asked for this beat up old brass big boy. I noticed it has a couple of watchers, I bet they're interested to see if anyone will bite on this one.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ARTICULATED-MODEL-TRAIN-HO-BRASS-LOCOMOTIVE-/300979571257
There's "No...
-
M
Nice! I wish I lived close enough to go. Maybe one year!
-
M
Thanks but please don't feel obligated if you're not comfortable doing it.
(videos can be posted through photobucket)
-
M
In my experience, a ship's bell is mounted to a vertical surface in a fixed position. The clapper had an eye cast on the bottom to attach a rope lanyard and the lanyard was pulled sideways to ring the bell.
Also the clapper appears to be made of a ferrous metal, something I have never seen on...
-
M
Video?
Hi Jim
Thanks again for sharing your layout build, I have enjoyed it very much!
Any chance you could post a video of a loco running through your layout?
Mike R
-
M
As I'm sure you are aware, swing bridges are typically used over narrow waterways like rivers where a fixed bridge would be too low to allow marine traffic to pass underneath. Realistically, not many vessels travelling up a narrow waterway would require over 21 meters clearance. But who says it...
-
M
Wow, Impressive shop! Thanks for sharing.
-
M
Hey MGWSY
The photos that you posted in this thread back in 2008 (page 2) are no longer available. Would you be able to repost them?
If you can, thanks!
-
M
Umm...wouldn't something on 1/100th scale be smaller than the same item in 1/87th scale?
-
M
Question about the dock
Hello Jim
Your work is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it here for us all to enjoy.
I have a question about your dock, I have never seen one with the pilings butted up against each other before. Usually the pilings are spaced well apart from each other, 6 feet or...
-
M
I am new to the hobby.
I subscribe to Model Railroader and Model Railroad Hobbiest via the internet so my magazines are digital which I really like.
-
-
M
Awesome video! I used to live near Winnipeg in the early 70's when I was wee lad.
Thanks for sharing
-
M
Ok Mr. Carr, it's been almost a month now. Please update your progress on your fantastic layout!
-
M
Larry some photos of how you wired the lighting would be most appreciated
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)