Went to the MRR show yesterday

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


CNR Glen

Member
I went to a MRR show in Kamloops, British Columbia Yesterday. It's about a 2 hr drive from my town. Great show, lots of people and lots of good bargains to be had. This is all the stuff I came back with:

058_zps1a0080a1.png

059_zps0040618e.png


I got a fair amount of craftsman kits and the like:
Ambroid Work Caboose (2$)
064_zpsc0b11394.png

Tichy Wrecking crane (yes I know I aready built one but at 10$ I couldn't pass it up!)
063_zps659abc8f.png

Branchline Heavyweight sleeper for 23$
062_zpsaf8dd913.png

Two of these IMWX AAR boxcar kits 5$ each
065_zps4d2e61ab.png

Wood land scenics:
Floyd's Barber shop
Daniel's outfitters
Assorted Junk Piles
Pharmacy
Rocky's Tavern all for 20$
068_zpsf7cceb83.png

Juneco 36' CP truss rod boxcar 5$
069_zps18ecb7d2.png

Juneco Cartier Station Kit 15$
070_zps32f6d405.png

I also got a whole lote of scale lumber, decals, and other parts in a grab box. It was a good thing I had a truck!
I took a lot of pictures of the display layouts too that I'll share later
 


Medina Train Show

I went to the Medina Train and Toy Show and scored well on some turnouts and Tortoise switch machines. The prices were excellent. Scored in the first twenty minutes. Some days you have and some days you don't. Thats it for the season.
Thanks
Wayne
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top