Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Enola Yard Tim

    Union Pacific Locomotive

    Really cool set of locomotives. Sorry that I don't the value.
  2. Enola Yard Tim

    How to de-power

    I've done the same thing, EXCEPT, I left the gears in the trucks. Pulling out the Athearn motor and driveshafts took a minute or two and the engine was now relegated to "helper" status.
  3. Enola Yard Tim

    Athearnorama !!!

    What a great catch! Congratulations.
  4. Enola Yard Tim

    HO scale trams/trolleys

    After just joining up tonight, I thought that I'd look at a topic that I've been looking at for the last few days.......trolleys. I have been looking for a resonable price for a Brill trolley. Try this website, found it today. They didn't have what i want, but maybe something for you...
  5. Enola Yard Tim

    Greetings from Enola PA!!

    Hi Everyone! While I may be new here on the forum, I have been in model trains since 1964. My parents gave me a Lionel set for Christmas and the rest has become history. My current layout is 8 x 17 and has a detached 15 foot long, ten track yard. Further expansion will be adding an engine...
  6. Enola Yard Tim

    Scenic update for Sweethome Alabama

    I agree, the depth is really nice, but I bet it's only about 10 inches, at the most. This is spectacular scenery!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top