Greetings from Enola PA!!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Enola Yard Tim

Just call me Tim
Hi Everyone!

While I may be new here on the forum, I have been in model trains since 1964. My parents gave me a Lionel set for Christmas and the rest has become history.


My current layout is 8 x 17 and has a detached 15 foot long, ten track yard. Further expansion will be adding an engine facility with a roundhouse and turntable. Probably a project for winter 2011-2012.

HO scale became my passion a few years after the Lionels arrived.

Mostly I collect the NS. This was many years before living in NS territory. I also model modern era and the layout is based in the autumn season, about October 15th. This gives me a chance to not only use snowplows, but to have colorful scenery too.

picture.php
 
Track Plan

Hmmm. That is something that I "winged it" as I went along. An old Model Railroader plan gave me the basic idea, and I ran with it.

The layout is 8 x 17 duck under design (bad idea for those who are getting old, if you know what I mean!) and I wish I had built it taller.


More photos will be posted over the course of time.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top