Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Show us your weathered boxcars and covered hoppers

    Some more of it. The reporting mark and number will be blanked out and modified to a new owner. Thanks for looking, Chris
  2. J

    Show us your weathered boxcars and covered hoppers

    Here is my first one... ...that I did last week. ...and a work in progress. Thanks for looking! Chris
  3. J

    Hello from the Ottawa region! :-)

    Thanks Thanks all for the welcoming words! I have put up a post on one of my work in progress! :D Cheers, Chris
  4. J

    IBT 19166 - work in progress

    --- Sorry wrong forum, can a Mod move it to the appropriate forum please? Sorry about this!!! --- Hello everyone, I'm kinda new to the hobby (but have been modelling for over 30 years on-and-off) and I'd like to have your comments on this Hi-cube boxcar I'm working on at the moment. I...
  5. J

    Hello from the Ottawa region! :-)

    Hello everyone, I've been modelling plastic kits for a number of years but I always had a crush on trains. I finally have a place to call my own and able to build a layout. My main interest is for short lines and specifically the QGRY that operates in my home region (altho, less and...
  6. J

    CP newsprint service HO decals - anything available?

    Hello everyone, First time poster with a question. I need to repaint 50' boxcars (not Hi-Cubes) to newsprint service cars operated by the CP in the 90s. I have been looking around for decals with the "Newsprint service shield" but couldn't find anything (I checked Walthers, several decals...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top