johnybgood18
New Member
Hello everyone,
First time poster with a question. I need to repaint 50' boxcars (not Hi-Cubes) to newsprint service cars operated by the CP in the 90s. I have been looking around for decals with the "Newsprint service shield" but couldn't find anything (I checked Walthers, several decals manufacturer and googled it as well). Would anyone know if decals have been done? If so, what company produced them and are they still available?
I would rather not buy prepainted cars for newsprint service as they would be rather expensive, considering what I found was all out of production and they will most likely cost me an arm and a leg!!
Thanks in advance for all the help.
Chris
First time poster with a question. I need to repaint 50' boxcars (not Hi-Cubes) to newsprint service cars operated by the CP in the 90s. I have been looking around for decals with the "Newsprint service shield" but couldn't find anything (I checked Walthers, several decals manufacturer and googled it as well). Would anyone know if decals have been done? If so, what company produced them and are they still available?
I would rather not buy prepainted cars for newsprint service as they would be rather expensive, considering what I found was all out of production and they will most likely cost me an arm and a leg!!
Thanks in advance for all the help.
Chris
