Recent content by t44florida

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. t44florida

    Heads up!!!

    Crook around every corner! Thanks!
  2. t44florida

    Electrical - how did YOU wire yours?

    giggle giggle... dare connector wire! Should have soldered the blame thing!
  3. t44florida

    Introduction.

    Welcome Matt.... My kids enjoy mrr's also. They loose interest occasionally to go do other things like sports and other fads like ipods and such but just keep the ball rolling. They like to come back to help and check on my/their project. Let us know things progress. aj
  4. t44florida

    Here We Go! 4x6 N scale layout

    Good start... send updates please.
  5. t44florida

    Need opinion and info

    Broken Railing I specifically read someone that had a broken loco railing and used Aleene's Original Tacky Glue to fix... but have not tried it myself. aj
  6. t44florida

    Easy Scale-size boats...

    Here is a short video on how to make easy scale-sized boats. The example shown is ~HO scale but n-scale boats are shown at the end. The process is the same regardless of the scale. (If you can't view video and are still interested then you can pm me for written instructions and signal...
  7. t44florida

    Making n-scale stretch limo

    A short video here on making an n-scale stretched limo. Enjoy! Aj ?v=78y7l2AY6nM&feature=plcp
  8. t44florida

    LED flexible lighting strips to illumnate a layout?

    LED strip lights I used LED strip lights as an overhead light to illuminate a layout/diorama. It does a nice job. The layout is about 6 feet long and I used two 5 foot strips. The LED's are super-brights. I will post video here. The main focus of the video is measuring amps; but the amps...
  9. t44florida

    N-scale autos (making repairs)

    I purchased some Chinese made autos off eBay. Nearly all had defects. With a little effort I was able to salvage most of them. I would still like to do more details like painting the lights and bumpers, and adding tiny license plates. Here is a video of my trek...
  10. t44florida

    Fresh from the paintshop

    Agree..... Looks like new. Best aj
  11. t44florida

    Local Hobby Shop Versus Internet

    My advice... don't get married to the local store just because you want to help support them or you want to buy quicker or local. Let me digress a moment. I don't have any local shop. The few Shops I have been to I had to make a special trip to. And I never went back, not because of their...
  12. t44florida

    Back Drop Height

    At first I didn't catch what you were doing, but after closer inspection I see the studs and understand your question. I can see your room finished and can imagine viewers ambling along the long curvatures of the layout. Nice! If that is correct, I want the backdrop keeping my eyes in the...
  13. t44florida

    Tell me what you think?

    Looks real enough (weathering that is).
  14. t44florida

    Swamp Diorama

    Very realistic. Grass... how'd you do that? Looks great.
  15. t44florida

    Getting started agaian

    I know "Lucille." Picking it up here boss! All kidding aside, to me, modelling is therapeutic. I get busy and forget all my troubles. So dive in Mikeymike and let your trouble fade away. Hurricane? What? Huh?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top