ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I purchased some Chinese made autos off eBay. Nearly all had defects. With a little effort I was able to salvage most of them. I would still like to do more details like painting the lights and bumpers, and adding tiny license plates. Here is a video of my trek....
Nice work! I had something similar with a set of 'pre-painted' people I picked up cheap... the painter evidently didn't believe in shirts, because nearly all of the figures were wearing an open jacket, pants, and nothing else!
Nothing like buying cheap stuff and finding ways to look nice.