Recent content by Sacramento

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    DCC system

    Ho Crandell Thank you for your reply. I still have one or two doubts. By controller base unit you mean the booster? And for the paddle you mean the Digital comand control. I am asking this because of what I found out. Also do you think it is feaseable a DIY system? I have some experience in...
  2. S

    DCC system

    Hi everyone As I use to control my trains wit DC mode and want to change to DCC I would like to know what exactly do I need. I have read a lot in the net and I am quite confused as I found lots of information but not allways saying the same. Can anyone descrive me what items are really...
  3. S

    Introducing

    Hi everyone I am from Portugal, living in a town near Lisbon and I have trains since the 50th of last century. I started with Fleischmann and latter added somo Roco and Lima rolling staf. I also added Marklin catenary. I allways used dc control system but now I am interested in DCC, reason why...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top