Introducing

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Sacramento

New Member
Hi everyone

I am from Portugal, living in a town near Lisbon and I have trains since the 50th of last century.
I started with Fleischmann and latter added somo Roco and Lima rolling staf. I also added Marklin catenary.
I allways used dc control system but now I am interested in DCC, reason why I joined this forum.

Reagrds to everyone
Sacramento
 
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you onboard!

You will find many experts in DCC here and most are willing and happy to help.
 


Welcome Sacramento. Model railroading is truly a world wide hobby. Be sure and send some pictures.
 
Hi everyone,
I started a new layout in mid-January 2014. I just finished the bench work for The Atlas Central Midland (10'x12'). I built (much) smaller layouts years ago so this is pretty much all new to me, along with venturing into DCC. I currently live in Syracuse NY. I figured a long cold, snowy winter was a great time to spend in my basement working on a good sized layout.
I read some posts to this forum prior to joining and it seems that there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here, you can be sure that I have a few question that need some good answers.

Looking forward to interacting with a bunch of you.

Regards,

NYCGuy (user name in part because I’m from the Bronx and in part because I’m a New York Central fan).
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top