ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
Great looking Jeep you did a fantastic job on it. Will be good seeing you get back to the layout and some planes
rich
-
R
Hi Steve
Hope the Jeep is getting close waiting for more updates on this great layout.
rich
rslaserkits
-
R
For the plastic I know I hate to say this but Walther's has the evergreen plastic as do most of the better online shops bet even WIG WAG has it. along with the metal sheets . I think you cab get it at .01 thick I don't carry the plastic but have corrugated sheets in HO and N scale and the 3-M...
-
R
Are they flat sheets with welded or bolted seams or corrugated sheets? If Flat use thin plastic over the PVC if corrugated use the metal sheets that BIS, Northeastern and others have. Attach to the PVC using 3-M 465 transfer tape then paint and weather as you like. If you can't find these...
-
R
NY state police are already looking into it
http://www.chathamnewyork.us/
rich
-
R
Print and send to the Chatam police dept and have them get the scammer.
OR do a net search and get the email and forward it to them.
only way to stop this BS
rich
-
R
Hi all
Rich from Rslaserkits here, most know me as spyder62 on the other forums. Steve ( armyairforce) told me about this site, I must have missed it somehow.
But we have over 45 structures in N scale with almost that in Z. The HO and O scale lines are growing so check us out.
Will have some...
-
R
What kind of hangar you looking for? I can do a T or regular gabled hanger. But then how big a door? 40 to 60 ft for light aircraft or anything larger for commercial or military aircraft.
rich
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)