Recent content by prhea1st

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. prhea1st

    Found my first layout...pictures

    not a photographer...
  2. prhea1st

    Found my first layout...pictures

    more random orders
  3. prhea1st

    Found my first layout...pictures

    In random order on the time line
  4. prhea1st

    Found my first layout...pictures

    N scale, and I used kato track to make it reliable. I have owned trains longer than 2002, but only collected up till then to finally put one together in 2001/2002. I had enough stuff to finally build one.
  5. prhea1st

    Found my first layout...pictures

    I found the old photos of my first layout. It was a fun one and lots of learning went on with it.
  6. prhea1st

    Samhongsa Value question

    I inherited a really nice Samhongsa PRR 2-6-0 loco and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what it is worth? I am just curious, as I cant seem to find anything about it. It is O -scale in size. Any information would be helpful.
  7. prhea1st

    Rolling Stock

    I don't have any athern cars yet, but I am not opposed to them and will get some eventually.. I have my favorite as micro trains because I live near the factory here in oregon and have also sold to them as a hardware supplier to their machine shop years ago, so I know their business very well...
  8. prhea1st

    Ho Scale Display Case

    I was just thinking today about how cool it would be to have the new turbo diesel motor and 6 speed allison drive train that our 2010 3/4 ton company GMC has in it, in my wagoneer. It gets mid 20's mpg-pulls like a dozer, tows 80mph up hills and cruises at 1700 rpms at 70mph. Not to mention the...
  9. prhea1st

    Kato Track DCC question.

    :confused: I want to convert my DC layout to DCC. The layout has two double slips and two reversing that are DC isolated. Is the Kato track going to be a problem? I apologize if this has already been addressed in another post. I am very green to DCC and would love to convert my layout. I have...
  10. prhea1st

    When Will DCC become the standard?

    So is there an application for DCC that the IPHONE utilizes??? Anyone?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top