Found my first layout...pictures

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


prhea1st

New Member
I found the old photos of my first layout. It was a fun one and lots of learning went on with it.



Layout01.jpg

Layout02.jpg

Layout08.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Wow pretty impressive for a first!
I'm thinking N scale? Love that viaduct!

N scale, and I used kato track to make it reliable. I have owned trains longer than 2002, but only collected up till then to finally put one together in 2001/2002. I had enough stuff to finally build one.
 


hea,
The trackplan and scenery sort of reminds me of the photo on the old 'Mountain In Minutes' product, with the mountains and lake. I was wondering about the scale also, although as an envious HO modeler, I'd recognize that Kato Truss Bridge, anywhere.

What's the story on the passenger cars behind the GN engine? Look German/European, not your typical Empire Builder, or Western Star.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top