Recent content by Lifted06Titan

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. L

    Athern Ready to Run series

    9 pin. I don't know if you can use 8 pin decoders or not with it.
  2. L

    Amtrak king tut

    That's a pretty sweet paint job. I ended up driving to Seattle to see the King Tut exhibit. If anyone makes it up to Seattle, I highly recommend it.
  3. L

    Old Thurston County layout

    Whoops. I guess his name is Funnelfan, not Railfan. Sorry. :D
  4. L

    Old Thurston County layout

    The layout now is a lot bigger, it takes up the whole basement. It is also very well made and looks outstanding. It's definitely worth checking out. There is a member of this forum who is an active member of the OMRS, Railfan i think is his name. I hope to become a member as soon as my work...
  5. L

    Another Washington state modeler

    Steve, the layout is still at the Thurston County fairground but has been rebuilt a while ago and apparently is larger than it used to be. I'm not a member yet but have been there a few times. Its pretty nice and the guys seem great. ---Gary
  6. L

    Another Washington state modeler

    Hi Steve. And Dean. I live in Lacey. Have you guys ever checked out the Olympic Model Railroad Society layout here in Lacey? --Gary
  7. L

    Portland, OR hobby shops

    Whistle stop was one of the ones I found using google, but I don't want to spend a lot of time driving around to several shops. Thanks for the suggestion.
  8. L

    Portland, OR hobby shops

    I will be in Portland, Oregon this weekend for my daughter's dance competition. Does anyone have any recommended train stores? I want to buy a bunch of stuff while I am down there. No sales tax in Oregon.:D
  9. L

    New in the Pacific Northwest

    Hi Kevin. Welcome to the forums. Nice to see another Washington member. I live in here in Lacey, near Olympia.
  10. L

    My first scratchbuilt building.

    The company I used to work for built with vertical AND horizontal prefab walls. It depends on the customers preference.
  11. L

    Wpf 4-6/4-12

    Not much progress on the layout yet. I'm just playing around with building placement. Here is a factory/distribution center. I used some scrap hardboard to do a mock-up of the small town. I haven't decided how it will look yet.
  12. L

    Wpf 3-23/3-29

    Still waiting for the Sounder F59PHI to arrive in April. I have six of these bombardier cars with nothing to pull them...
  13. L

    Wpf 3-23/3-29

    Nice Imperial Landing craft. Gotta love Star Wars. :cool:
  14. L

    Switcher plows?

    Ok Jerome, I just stumbled upon your other thread. Holy cow. Too....many...switchers... ...head....about...to....explode....:eek:
  15. L

    Switcher plows?

    Wow, you have a lot of switchers!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top