Wpf 3-23/3-29

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Ask and ye shall recieve!:D

69and70.JPG


I see a new RMC article there ;)


I have an odd C44-9 truck wonder how it would work..... I smell experiment.
 


So I found the holy grail of Blue Box kits at the train show today and picked all this up for $50. I liked the different box cars that didn't have common road names so I grabbed these and two MHC's on the left there.

trains.jpg
 
I see a new RMC article there ;)

Doubt it, kinda grew weary of the waitin 6 months after publication to see any proceeds. Not much inspiration for takin pics and writin it all dawn.:(

I have an odd C44-9 truck wonder how it would work..... I smell experiment.

If you use a CD ROM motor like I did, you have to limit the voltage. They are 5 volt motors that turn crazy RPM's. They dont last long at 12-14 volts!:eek:
At that voltage, they also generate enough speed that they can "get air" going over switch points!!:eek::D:eek::D
 
UP "Big Boy" #4001 Makes The Slow Climb Up The ! 1/2% Grade

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UP "Big Boy" #4001 makes the slow climb up the 1 1/2% grade on the outer mainline track east of San Marino. The Monterrey mountains are in the distant background.[/FONT]


401751312.jpg
 








Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top