Recent content by K-27 Driver
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
I wished I lived closer to durango so I could roll down there to the real prototype to take measurements.....but 8 hours one way is to long for me lol
-
DCC is so much better then DC! Sounds and smoke add so much realism to the modeling railroad world! :o
-
Well the time has come again for some more bashing! I will be bashing my K-27 into a K-28, number 473. Im not looking to do a perfect model of the prototype, but she will be close! I already have the drivers apart and almost ready to bash them into shape! I got a couple questions tho...
-
D&RGW for me as I love the narrow mindedness of narrow gauge! :D
-
Very nice vid! she looks n sounds great!
-
I've heard some good things about their track! I gotta 'so called' friend thats trying to build a display trailer for shows, and hes trying to get Aristocraft to sponsor the track....
-
heres some pics of my G scale K
-
lol thanks Kevin, that was kinda the idea! ;) I modeled most of my K after the K-28 #473
and heres a video of D&RGW #346 running today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKCnJcfmSQc
-
Piping comes in all shapes and sizes...and my guess is that they are ordered in different lengths, per the customer. I also would agree that no loads should be 'truly neat' unless you are hauling shipping containers and or presized lumber (2x4s).....just my .02
-
And heres some pics from today.
-
heres some vids! :D hope you enjoy and leave a comment or 2 ;)
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8sdQg1_tA
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSo_w7arAFI
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mas4BBhLX9s
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrb-8gLME0
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyQKeQs-Q3g
6...
-
+1! I cant believe the detail in this build! :eek: keep up the great work!
Anymore progress on this piece?
-
I think your gonna love the over size and of G scale...but you'll cry when you spending money on track....lol
-
Thanks Fireman!
couple more pics.
-
Well I started with my first car....and as it sits now shes about half done....I started with a nice tall glass of ice tea and then worked my way to the trucks. I then moved my way up....please remember these are beginning stages.
all feedback welcomed! good or bad.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)