Recent content by huddy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Photo retouching?

    Photoshop existed for many years before digital cameras became prevalent. And before photoshop, a truly good photographer was also skilled in darkroom processing or had a good lab that could process images through dodging, burning, stacking negatives, etc. Many of professional photographers...
  2. H

    116 UP locomotives--- No fooling!!

    I remember driving by West Colton on my way from TX to LA twice. It was incredible to see that and was easily one of the highlights of my trips.
  3. H

    Next HO Scale Build. CNW 4279

    Very nice work. That is an excellent job.
  4. H

    Loco's you just had to have but...

    Those would be all of my old BB F7's. Even though my primary interest is the ATSF from the 1980's through the merger, I just love seeing some classic warbonnets running together. And odds are good that I will end up with a steamer before I die...
  5. H

    Taking pics and lighting

    This. A stable camera is key. You can adjust your white balance and everything after a test shot or two....
  6. H

    i have a GP35 Addiction

    Mmm, another 35 nut! They were thicker than fleas on the Santa Fe line through my town when I was growing up. I've got 4 myself, including a gem of a Southern Tier Modelworks unit that I found on fleabay for $30... the seller must not have known what they had.
  7. H

    Very tight radius curve...

    Really cool picture!
  8. H

    The new guy

    Nice shots Kyle! I thought I recognized that screenname... :) Actually... I see several names I recognize now that I think about it. :)




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top