Recent content by fidekel
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
F
I forget the word for it but I am wondering how I should go about building my n scale shelf layout its roughly 14 feet by 7 feet and it looks roughly like an m.
-
-
F
Hi there,
I have had train layouts for as long as i can remember but about 3 years ago I had to take apart my HO layout and sell all the equipement.
But now I have the oppurtunity to build another layout. This time a shelf layout done in N scale in my bedroom. My room is fairly large and...
-
F
http://www.rapidotrains.com/schemes_n/via1.html#coach_via1_n
I was wondering if these are good and worth the 50$.
They look good in the pictures but I was wondering if some one has gotten to see one first hand??
~ Thanks
-
F
i guess the pics dont show up???
so heres a link of what one of theyre schemes are
http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=90185&nseq=56
-
F
I was wondering if anyone has modeled this railroad before?
Does anyone manufacture ACW loco's?
-
F
http://www.overlandmodels.com/showroom.php?scale=3
-
F
Does anyone know why? Its like 185 $ for a caboose in n scale.
-
F
that is for HO isnt it?
Mine is N.
-
F
I just bought a CN #5670 SD75i at my local hobby shop today :D
Super excited about it but I am not sure which dcc decoder goes with it.
The guy at the hobby shop said that he only supplies Digitrax decoders so I was wondering which Decoder is used for these loco's?
~ Thanks in advance.
-
F
Nevermind I got it :D
Luckily mine is the fourth version because earlier versions have been known to cause decoders to short out and fry.
-
F
I was wondering how to correctly remove the shell. I do not want to risk damaging it so before I try and end up breaking my new engine I thought I would ask you guys :D
-
F
There seriously is nothing going here?
Come on guys make some threads.!!
-
F
Yeah I have heard that aswell that was why I was confused when you started talking about sound decoders.
-
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)