Recent content by cuxhaven
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
C
Reynaulds has some rail guns in HO scale!
http://www.reynaulds.com/catalog/dept_785.aspx
-
C
Hi Stoker, I am looking at the possibility of making resin models. Thanks!
-
C
Hi, I wasn’t expecting so many feedbacks so quickly. Thank you all for your inputs. It might be better if I put all my responses here in a single post.
To Gary B: What you mentioned is very encouraging. I checked the magazine’s website and found the series of the Rice harbour layout. I am...
-
C
Hi there,
I am a scale modeller and I am into boats and the harbour theme, as well as scenery and diorama. I found that there aren’t many small but affordable boat kits on the market for the HO scale so I am considering developing a new range of HO scale fishing boats. I would like to have your...
-
C
I am not attending the show as I am not living in the States. But would like to see your update to the presentation. Cheers!
-
C
Hi nvrr49, I really like the new picture of houses you just posted. Also I read your slides on 3D printing. Thank you very much. I checked Afinia's website and found the price very tempting. :D
-
C
Faller and Vollmer have very nice plastic buildings but they most depict Germany style. Not sure whether you can get N scale buildings for 1930 British scene.
-
C
The surface texture looks good for me. Do you have to polish some printed parts?
-
C
Yes I totally agree. One has to keep eyes and ears open to find a new niche market.
-
-
C
Hi railfan727,
I like you idea and I think there is a market for affordable collectible trains. I mainly build static model tanks and airplanes in 1/72 scale. But sometime I am also into the HO scenery stuff - also static :D. So I can understand the desire for models purely for display.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)