Recent content by ConrailRailfan

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. ConrailRailfan

    MRC Prodigy Express

    Thanks for the info guys, is it also possible to change a locomotives direction with this system so I could double head them while facing opposite directions? Thanks!
  2. ConrailRailfan

    MRC Prodigy Express

    Hi everyone, I have the MRC Prodigy Express DCC system and was wondering if it was possible to change CV's. Thanks!
  3. ConrailRailfan

    Athearn Genesis HO GP40-2s

    Cool, I am thinking about purchasing some.
  4. ConrailRailfan

    Athearn Genesis HO GP40-2s

    Hi everyone, i was just wondering if the Conrail and NS Athearn Genesis GP40-2s were available yet. Thank You!
  5. ConrailRailfan

    PRSL Caboose

    Hi everyone, does anyone know where I can get an N11E caboose in HO scale like the PRSL had? Thank You
  6. ConrailRailfan

    Walthers Proto RDC

    Does anyone know if the paint peeling problem has been fixed in the latest run.
  7. ConrailRailfan

    Walthers Proto RDC

    Thanks for the advice, when was the 3rd run released? The one I have now has plated sides also. Thanks
  8. ConrailRailfan

    Walthers Proto RDC

    Is that link to the 2nd run of the RDC that they released? I heard they fixed the paint issue.
  9. ConrailRailfan

    Walthers Proto RDC

    Hi everyone, I have a Walthers Proto RDC in PRSL and the paint came off in some spots. Is there anyway I can buy a new shell? And did they make a second run of these that fixed this issue? Thanks
  10. ConrailRailfan

    Mount Vernon Shops Decals

    Hi everyone, I recently purchased HO PRSL RDC decals from Mount Vernon Shops and cannot figure out how to remove them from the paper they came on. Does anyone know how? Thank You!
  11. ConrailRailfan

    How to change horns on BLI locomotives

    Hi eveeyone, I am trying to change the horn on one of my BLI locomotives, it says it comes with 3 of them. How would I change it? Thanks
  12. ConrailRailfan

    Best ho coal cars?

    BLMA and Bowser are great as well.
  13. ConrailRailfan

    Question

    That's very helpful Jeff thank you and everyone else that replied, it will definitely help when it's time to build the layout.
  14. ConrailRailfan

    Question

    Thank You! Does anyone use the flextrack?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top