Recent content by Chopps118

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Organ Mountain Models

    Hey Mike looks good to bad they are not for HO.
  2. C

    ahh gotta love the truckers dooohhh

    Wow type casting. I don't know what you do or did for a living but I sure people had crack pipes there too. All this is happened do to being in a hurry trying to beat the trains and lost. I have driven for over 20 years never needing drugs. Maybe you should try driving in his shoes before you...
  3. C

    Lighting Question

    My layout room is quickly coming together, flooring and lighting is all that left. I read somewhere that there is a special type of fluorescent tubes that I should use. Can anyone help me with this before I get them. Thanks....
  4. C

    Making Rock Molds

    Thanks everyone lots of good advice. My plan to is go looking around in the hills. I went to a craft store the other day and picked up latex, boy it stinks.There are a few rocks here by the house that I'll first then go out to the hills.
  5. C

    Making Rock Molds

    Hi All, I have been thinking about making my own rock molds. I have some very nice limestone rock formations here where I live. The only thing is I just don't know what to use to make them. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks
  6. C

    Wholesale trains.com

    I have had nothing but great luck with them. If there is some kind of a problem I just call and everything gets worked out.
  7. C

    New Mexico clubs

    I think I know about where you live. When MR posted you address in the magazine we went looking for the store.My wife was upset that we went a wild goose chase. Then while we were at best buy we ran into your wife(there were stickers on the back of the SUV). Maybe on my next set of days off I'll...
  8. C

    New Mexico clubs

    Funny you posted,we were in Cruces today for lunch.Left town right before it started to rain.
  9. C

    New Mexico clubs

    well I live in Silver and there a group of us here. not a big group but we do get together some times
  10. C

    New Mexico clubs

    where are you retiring at? sounds close to me?
  11. C

    Mining operations anyone???

    I work at a open pit mine.I could help if that is what you are going to be doing.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top