ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
My layout room is quickly coming together, flooring and lighting is all that left.
I read somewhere that there is a special type of fluorescent tubes that I should use. Can anyone help me with this before I get them. Thanks....
Chopps
If you want to take pictures where all the colors come out right then you need to get Daylight bulbs, but these are really bright. If you want a more suttle light then go to a soft white bulb, which is your standard light bulb.
If you want night scenes then a blue rope light works great!!
Dean
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)