Recent content by BcRail

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. BcRail

    Good deal on Nce

    I think the power supply thing mostly stems from anyone that was switching from dc to dcc when I first come out could just use there old controller. I remember a add or something that said that a long time ago
  2. BcRail

    Good deal on Nce

    It is a private sale
  3. BcRail

    Good deal on Nce

    Oh here (Canada) they are about 600$ plus 13%tax and it comes with he power supply
  4. BcRail

    Good deal on Nce

    I found a brand new Nce power pro 5amp for 400$ is that a good system for me to run a 25' layout with multiple continuous running trains in nscale
  5. BcRail

    Got some New toys.

    Very nice I've always loved the blue/yellow Santa Fe locos
  6. BcRail

    Newbie

    Hi and welcome to the forum. I am a fairly new member and am still wading through the information here there is a lot of it. I think what toot was referring to was the radius witch is in model railroading how a curve is referred to. You are thinking in diameter and both are on the same page...
  7. BcRail

    New Layout for LASM

    Nicely done looks great
  8. BcRail

    My first layout HO scale

    Looking good what is that loco in the last pic
  9. BcRail

    APRIL 1 1976 CR DAY ! .... CR meaning conrail

    I was 5 years from being born
  10. BcRail

    Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

    Just went through this tread very nice work
  11. BcRail

    My first layout HO scale

    I had a thought. If you have trouble finding canadian railway pieces try the train cellar online it is in mount forest if they won't ship it to you I could pick it up and ship it to you. They do a bunch of painting and custom pieces when the manf doesn't make one of the canadian roads
  12. BcRail

    My first layout HO scale

    Love the freight depot very nice
  13. BcRail

    2-8-8-0

    Very nice.
  14. BcRail

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    Hello It has taken 11 days on and off to read through this thread. I will say wow Jim fantastic work. I know I am a better model railroader for reading this and for that I thank you. You take wonderful pictures my son's and I have enjoyed them very much. As much as I will be slightly saddened to...
  15. BcRail

    Hello from ontario

    I would rank my liking of the paint schemes 1 blue 2 green 3 red/white/blue I am going to include all schemes on my next layout. I also am going to make an assumption that the are still thriving and evolving with the times and expanding. So I may also create a new updated paint for bc rail.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top