Recent content by Bama Red

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    Howdy, Folks!

    I'm a retired Theft Investigator/Safety Director of a very large public utility (natural gas, water and electricity), now living on a small non-working farm in south central Tennessee with my wife and a menagerie of dogs and cats. I first started model railroading in the early 90's and quit soon...
  2. B

    Weekly Photo Fun 1/28 - 2/3

    On30 Crew Speeder/Bachmann Trolley Conversion Well, after seeing the modeling examples here this week, I'm not sure I'm worthy, but I'm gonna go ahead and post pics of my first project anyway!:) I'm starting an On30 layout with a southern Appalachia pulpwood logging theme. The time frame of...
  3. B

    Scenes from a narrow shelf layout

    Well, I was gonna post some pics of a little speeder conversion I did for my upcoming On30 layout, but it seems I've a lot of work ahead od me before I am worthy!:D
  4. B

    On30 Layout Question

    Guys, I'm planning (subject, as always, to revision) on a shelf layout to start off with. Max two feet deep and mebbe twelve feet long. It will be a layout for me to learn on and work out any kinks in my track-laying, clearance allowances, track radii, grades for my motive power and so forth. It...
  5. B

    On30 Layout Question

    I've been modeling on and off for ten years now (moved so often lately, I haven't modeled in a while), but now we're settled in for the long term and I'm starting back, but switching from HO to On30. Dedicated On30 layout plans are few and far between (leastwise it seems that way to me), but...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top