Recent content by AJKFFD

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. AJKFFD

    New in Fayetteville, NC

    I guess the access is just below the main area subfloor and you access it from the side. It seems easy to get to and you can either cover it or leave it open. Its basically a shelf below the main level. As long as you maintain a slow and even speed shouldn't have any problems with...
  2. AJKFFD

    What's on your layout..

    I have CSX, NS, and Aberdeen and Rockfish. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  3. AJKFFD

    Updating winter scene

    Does look great unfortunately though the railroad I modeled rarely gets any snow. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  4. AJKFFD

    New in Fayetteville, NC

    Thank you Sir, I know its going to be huge but I have the room so I'm going to try and maximize it as much as possible. I'm trying to figure out if I want to do a holding area like I've seen on multiple layouts or just a huge railyard. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  5. AJKFFD

    New in Fayetteville, NC

    I am new to the model railroading scene. My father-in-law has an extensive layout in a spare bedroom of his house and has hooked me into the addiction of it. Right now I am in the beginning stages of my layout with the planned size being 280"x96" with a minimum of a 22" radius on turns. I will...
  6. AJKFFD

    Custom Painter needed

    I am looking for someone to paint a few locomotives for me. The first I have will be a GP7 painted in the Aberdeen and Rockfish #205. Please let me know if anyone is interested or knows of someone that will be willing to complete this project. I have been told by 2 painters so far that they...
  7. AJKFFD

    HO Scale GP7 Aberdeen and Rockfish #205?

    Does anyone know of someone willing to sell or custom paint a locomotive for me? Atlas made one a few years back but I've had no luck finding it. I have all others except for that one. I've talked to a custom painter but he stated he was unable to find the appropriate shade of blue used. If I...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top